24 July 2011

By the River

Always lots of lovely photo opportunities when I walk or cycle to Richmond.  These houseboats were shot with Hipstamatic.  I did do a bit more processing with them but can’t remember what apps I used!
Isleworth Houseboats 01Isleworth Houseboats 02
This one I took with one of the Camera apps and I then did a lot of blending with Iris :
Isleworth Houseboats 03
Walking from Richmond to Ham you pass a rowing club.  These rowing boats were stacked up so I took photo with Hipstamatic (Watts Lens, Dreamcanvas Film).  Processed photo with AutoPainterII then some more effects and blending with Iris.
Rowing Boats

1 comment:

  1. These "By the River" photos are gorgeous! Some of them look as though they have been painted, rather than a photo. Lovin' your creative beauties!! ♥

    ReplyDelete