20 December 2011

FX Photo Studio iPhoneography Show

I submitted 5 photos which were accepted to the FX Photo Studio iPhoneography Show.  The Show is currently being held in the Soho Gallery for Digital Art in New York.  Out of 10,000 photos from more than 1500 photographers 200 were chosen for the show!  This is the Article
And – 2 of mine were in the Show!!!  I was so delighted and honoured to be amongst so many truly wonderful and awesome iphoneographers!  My lovely friend and fellow iPhoneographer/Mobitoger Catherine attended the show and she was so kind to take photos of our photos!
My beautiful swan – Majestic Beauty.  Took this photo a few weeks ago at Gunnersbury Park

Welcome to the Abbey – took this photo of Westminster Abbey when I went into London to meet up with Rinkey and Jim

This is all just WOW for me!  Such a great feeling to be featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment